Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let's Go to the Movies.....

I used to think I was a little odd in that when I went to a movie, if it had a great "set" I was much more interested in checking out the details of that rather than focusing on the plot.  Recently I have heard designers and decorators indicate they were just like that, so..... now I don't feel so odd anymore.  I still often watch some movies more than once if the set is fantastic like the fabulous Hamptons House Diane Keaton had in the movie "Something's Gotta Give", another movie by Nancy Meyers who teamed up with set decorator Beth Rubino.   I LOVE that house.  Many people have loved that house. It has been said that clients will often mention that they too would like their home to look like the one in that movie.  Oh, and by the way, the move was great too!   Just take a look at some of the fabulous photos below...

Dining Room
Living Room

Kitchen
Dining Room
Erica's Bedroom/Study
Guest Room at Erika's
Jack Nicholson who played Harry had a classy townhouse which we only get a couple of glimpses of...
Harry's Townhouse
Harry's Bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment