Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kravet Seminar

As a member of CDECA I am lucky to be invited to many industry events so that I can be up to date on the latest products and thus be able to offer the best and latest to my clients.

Not only do  I get to view all these wonderful goodies, I am educated as well.  Recently Kravet kravetcanada.com invited CDECA members to an information seminar on their newest products and popular colour combinations.  There is nothing quite like fabric to get those creative juices flowing and Kravet has some of the very best to offer.

We were treated to a lovelly lunch followed by an education session, led by Helen Donovan, to get us thinking from both sides of the coin - that of the client and that of the designer/decorator.  Quite informative and enlightening.

 Helen Donovan




A gorgeous showroom

No comments:

Post a Comment