Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another great event at SOFA and another photo op - this time with Ransim Khachi

The room was filled with decorators and designers waiting to hear from Ransim Khachi speak about 'Connecting with your clients'. What a genuine person and just as nice as what you see on Cityline. I believe we all came away with a different way of looking at how we do business. I know I felt this seminar to be extremely valuable.
Ransim takes his business seriously and respects his clients, but he is able to add humour to what he is speaking about.  What a great time we all had and of course he was gracious enough to pose with all of us for some photos.

Yours truly, Ramsin and Linda Kafka, Director of Marketing at SOFA
Here we are again with Christina Mogk on far right

I was greedy and got a pic with just Ramsin - this one goes into my album of famous designers

No comments:

Post a Comment