Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cambria for the most luxurious quartz

Recently a colleague and I were given a tour of the new
Cambria Showroom, www.cambriacanada.com located at
91 Parliament St, Toronto in the distillery district.  
All I can say is WOW!!   Even if you are not looking to
renovate right now it is definitely worth a visit and by the
time you leave you will be dreaming of your next reno.  

The entrance reminds one of a classy and trendy lounge with banquets created
with dark quartz and covered in dark cushions.


As one moves through this historical space there hints of a time gone by with original brick walls, wood beams/posts/flooring and lead doors. I am told it has had many tenants over the years and at one time housed munitions, thus the lead doors.


Adding large slabs of gorgeous quartz throughout as well as several room vignettes designed by some of our well known and extremely talented designers gives much to inspire.

Cambria has partnered with other suppliers increasing their newest showroom.  The designers who participated in the different vignettes really pulled out all the stops.  I loved the kitchen by Jane Lockhart that included reclaimed wood and an incredible backsplash design. 

As usual Ramsin Khachi did not disappoint. He designed lighting throughout the space as well as a fabulous Loft Style bath with two soaker tubs.

There was a fabulous wine room, which of course anyone knowing me would know I would love that. I could go on and on, but it is much better for you to go and see this creative and beautiful space!

1 comment:

  1. Great weblog here! Additionally your website
    quite a bit up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your associate link
    on your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol
    cast central drug abuse treatment program

    Also visit my web blog: weight loss plans

    ReplyDelete