Tuesday, October 9, 2012

FALL TRADE SHOWS & HOME SHOWS FOR DESIGN & DECOR INFO.....

This post is a little late due to the fact that I caught it!! Yup got the bug going around and have been in bed since the weekend.  Going a bit stir crazy so decided to write something about the recent shows I attended.

Last week was a busy one with both The Decorating Centre Annual Trade Show,  www.thedecoratingcentre.ca and then IIDEX. I am loaded down with great information, and tons of reading material which I have been going through during my stay in bed.  Unfortunately I deleted all my photos this morning in error.  Guess I am not quite myself yet.  Better stay away from heavy equipment!! and the camera and possibly my computer.  Nah.... got to write.

AS in the past, the Decorating Centre put on a great day for us.  We were able to browse the suppliers new products and they are really great.  We heard some interesting speakers from Norwalk Furniture, www.norwalkfurniture.com giving us the Color Trends for fall, winter, spring and summer as well as Interior Designer, Kimberley Seldon www.kimberleyseldon.com and  Marysia Czarski of Velocity Partnership, www.velocity-partnership.com.  In addition to all of that we had a lovely lunch compliments of the Decorating Centre and many prizes were won.  Yeah!!  Sorry no photos this time.
IIDEX 2012 was this past week and there were many great new products to view.  I am hoping to borrow some photos from a colleague so I can show you some of these wonderful offerings.
Coming up will be the International Home Show and Interior Decorating Show, www.interiordecoratingshow.com, both at the International Centre on November 1 - 4, so mark your calendars.  With the line up of celebrity speakers it promises to be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment