Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bright Colour in Home Decor

With spring approaching, or at least I hope it is, I am getting the urge to redecorate with some bright colour.  I especially am drawn to a Mustard Yellow Colour.  I redid my Family Room a nice Gray last year around this time and paired it with accessories in a summery green and it looked very inviting.  During the holidays and winter season I switched the pillows, throws and accessories out for a warm red.  I now think I am ready for another change so it is Mustard Yellow and Cream to go with my Gray.  I have a great Mustard and gray Ikat Fabric to make new pillow covers and some other nice accessories.  Here are some photos I selected in Mustard Yellow that may get you in the mood to make a few changes in your spring decor.









































Hoping this post will put you in the mood for spring and some colourful changes.....

1 comment: