Thursday, October 3, 2013

Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

I recently met with Shelley Alexanian at their showroom in on Appleby Line in Burlington. Shelley is a lovely lady and toured me around the showroom pointing out the various product lines they carry.  I have seen the ads and knew that Alexanian carried more than broadloom and area rugs, wood, laminate, ceramic and; porcelain; stone; mosaics, vinyl, bamboo and cork.  What I didn't know was that they are now carrying a line of window fashions from Hunter Douglas, Eclipse, Jackson & Seventh Avenue.  In addition they are rolling out their new Custom Cabinetry & Hardware program to help with Kitchen & Bath Projects.  I was very impressed and love the idea of  'one stop shopping'.  It is very user friendly and great for my business and my clients.  I was excited to see not only the variety of carpets and area rugs but the options of going totally custom in both and when done in house, at reasonable rates.  I was also impressed with the variety of price points.  They carry items for every budget from entry level to luxurious offerings that rival Elte in both cost and quality.  Carpet and Upholstery cleaning is another great service they offer.

Shelley showing me some of their luxurious area rugs























A small sampling of the many wood flooring options


Mosaic selections

































No comments:

Post a Comment